Sunday, November 23, 2014

10 Positive Money Affirmations

Money is pervasive in our lives and winds its way through all of our thoughts. More often than not, these thoughts are negative and induce a state of panic or worry. 

The stories we tell ourselves directly impact the future that we create and so it is important to make sure that these stories are full of hope.

If you find yourself in a spiral, delete negative thoughts and input these positives affirmations instead; you may also tailor them to your specific situations. They can be recited out loud, repeated in your mind or written down in journal.

10 Positive Money Affirmations
  1. I have more than enough money.
  2. I handle any challenges that comes my way.
  3. I provide for all my needs and the needs of my family.
  4. Money is energy, I attract more any-time I need it.
  5. I am endlessly abundant.
  6. I am in control of my finances.
  7. The Universe/God/Spirit provides for me.
  8. My debt is not a milestone around my neck, I am its Master.
  9. I am financially free.
  10. I am good with money.

No comments:

Post a Comment